8 years ago
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Phoenix Project: Day 103
Sunday, the day of REST and today was a small reprieve from the "side job". I am so tired today! I could barely get myself out of bed and EVERYTHING hurt. I'm really sore and muscles are all stiff from holding a paint brush and paint can all day Saturday. After church we came home, had a late lunch and then I had a NAP! It was the most WONDERFUL thing in the world! I usually have problems falling asleep and staying asleep especially if I'm trying to nap during the afternoon but NOT TODAY! I fell asleep almost instantly and slept from 5 - 7. It was miraculous! I got up for a few hours then back to sleep at 10:30. WOW! I really needed the extra rest because tomorrow it's back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment