Friday was really exhausting! We put in a long day, mostly cleaning and prep for painting...and there was a lot to do. The kitchen was really gross! They had a deep fryer so the whole thing had a browny, caked on layer of grease - nasty! Today was priming...lots of priming! The original colors were orange and bright blue so it was a challenge to cover it up. But, it's amazing what the 4 of us can get done in a day! We all work really well together and no one slacks off - which is FANTASTIC!! The woman who is renting out the space came in to watch us work for a bit and she was amazed at how much work we could do - especially Kelly and I. We're pretty tough and we can do pretty much whatever the guys can do.
I think the best part of my day was coming home and putting my feet up! I don't think I really appreciated having the spare time to just relax at home. It seems like I'm always working, which is a good thing but sometimes I miss having some down time.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment