Back to the side job again today! More painting, more cleaning, more touch ups and fixing. Another long day but we finished almost all the painting and completely cleaned the kitchen. The rest of the building still needs to be cleaned but Kelly and I will go back later this week.
The best part of my day was listening to music on Kelly's iPod...with Bob singing to EVERY song including Miley Cyrus and ABBA! Music really makes a long day fly by - I think that we were all so tired today that it was difficult to even make conversation...but all the paint fumes and cleaning agents made things a lot funnier! Sometimes I would look at Richard and laugh ;)
I'm so glad we're almost done! Of course that means we'll be on to the next project!
8 years ago
1 comment:
Looking forward to photos!!!
Post a Comment