Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 8

I had a thought last night that I've been mulling over all day. I know, at times, I can be a little slow, so maybe everyone else gets this already. I was was thinking about faith. Maybe faith isn't just a leap into the unknown. Maybe faith is a leap into the unknown without a parachute or back up plan. Maybe, I've been thinking, "Yeah, I can trust you, God but if it doesn't work out I'll...(insert genius idea here)..." I don't think this means I'm supposed to sit around and wait for something miraculous to happen but perhaps I need to let go--really, what do I have to lose?
Thoughts?

1 comment:

Heather said...

what if -insert genius idea here- is Gods answer... Life's not supposed to be hard all the time. Sometimes the door is closed because it's not the door for you. Look around there will be a door wide open!