

It's amazing how a few paper hearts can completely change someones day! Our house was "heart attacked" on Valentine's Day (by an "unknown" party") and I saw the lovely hearts on Monday morning but I didn't really leave the house on Monday.
You can't really get the full effect of a "heart attack" until you come home after a long crazy day...it's cold...it's yucky outside and you just want to pull on your pj's and call it a day. Then WHAM! Instant pick-me-up, waiting for me...not only are there cute messages but there's also some really funny inside jokes that make me laugh out loud! Some examples are:
"Love you Long Time!"
"You are a FOX!"
"You are a terrible friend. I hate you!" from Flash Forward (awesome, addictive show)
Yep, gotta say that was definitely the BEST part of my day! And to my "anonymous" heart attackers, thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment