Monday, February 15, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 6

Day 6! Where to start...it's been a really great day and it started before I woke up!
I SLEPT IN!!
Hooray for holidays! Then I awoke to the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen (there's no calories on holidays, right?). Bob was up making a breakfast wonderful breakfast which included: German pancakes, homemade syrup, bacon and eggs!
Bob and I watched ET with the kids--it's so different watching it as an adult! We squished up on the couch and laughed (and almost cried) through the movie.
Bob took the kids sledding.
I watched Parks and Rec online.
We had dinner and then watched a movie with friends. Just as I sat down to post tonight, I got an encouraging email from one of my oldest friends. She's amazing! She's one of those friends that knows EVERYTHING about me and STILL loves me anyway!
Today's been a good, good day!

1 comment:

Cassandra Hill said...

Sounds like you had a great Family Day. Holidays are wonderful. Love your Phoenix Project, Chery! Thanks for sharing!