After church today I came home and started dinner. I'm working away in the kitchen and I can hear KC in the other room playing the piano. At first I thought she was playing the demo button but then I realized she was playing the demo song. KC doesn't have any music for this. She plays the majority of the time by ear. Actually, her piano teacher had to completely stop playing anything for her because she would listen to the teacher play it and then play it back instead of reading the music. She's a talent, but sneaky kid! One of my favorite things to do is listen to her play.
So, here she is...
1 comment:
This sounds like my mom (who was a fantastic pianist in her prime). She would go to her lessons and play her piece perfectly but in a differnt key. She too had to be taught to read music and not just play by ear. Kailyn has some great potential.
Post a Comment