Thursday, February 11, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 2

I didn't have to look very far to find some good today: I love these little faces! Actually, I can't believe how big they're getting--or how old! I know, Lukas is in desperate need of a haircut...it's actually curling around his ears but it doesn't seem to matter how crazy his hair is, he makes it look cute! And what about KC? Cute, smart, sassy & talented...she's got it all!
And, what can I say about this one? I love that Lukas' feet are right under Kailyn's nose and that he's literally falling off the bed! Then there's the little pink hippo on the floor and it almost looks like it's thinking, "Please don't fall on me!" Ha!

2 comments:

Cassandra Hill said...

So cute, Cheryl. Kailyn was wonderful on Wednesday at Activity Days! She was happy, helpful, thoughtful, and seemed to be enjoying herself. You have great kids!

Dee- said...

oh my gosh, how EXCITED was I when I did my weekly Cheryl blog check, looking for any new tidbit of info & found 3 new posts! I think your new project is an excellent one. I wish you all the luck on it and will now go back to checking daily for my Cheryl fix! Take care, Dee