I've known all week that today was going to really busy. I work with the youth of church on a regional level and a few months ago we issued a challenge for each unit to come up with a video advertising values and morals. Today we all got together to view the video submissions and vote on a winner. Everyone came dressed in their pajamas and brought their pillows and blankets; we ate junk food and watched each video. I have been so blessed to work with these amazing teenage girls! They have had a huge impact on my life and I am continually learning from them.
Bob left this morning to go on a winter camp with his young men and won't be back until Sunday. I know that he'll have a wonderful time--he loves this kind of stuff and he doesn't really mind the cold (after living in Winnipeg, I don't think anything feels cold to him anymore!) Kailyn and Lukas are off having a sleepover with two of their best friends, Tia and Reece (thanks so much Kelly!)
I am the luckiest!
8 years ago
1 comment:
Bob's the only guy I know who will wear shorts in -40, to 7-11 to get a slurpee!
Post a Comment