Friends check every once and while to see if your blog is being updated...REAL friends leave comments like, "Ummm Halloween was months ago...get to work!" Unfortunately for my REAL friends, you'll have to wait just a little longer. I started a job in December I am trying to get my new groove. On Monday morning Bob and I will be heading to Jamaica for a week courtesy of my sister, Elizabeth.
Hang in there--I promise I'll post and update everything when I get back!! For my friends, Dee, Starr and Debbi, even though I neglect my blog, I check yours every day!!
Be back in a couple of weeks!
8 years ago
5 comments:
yippee...I will take that post! I am just so darn excited for any little tidbit of news!
Congratulations on the new job, looking forward to hearing about it. Have tons of fun in Jamaica!
me and my toes miss you lots!
okay, good.
Hey Cheryl - check out my comment on your cupcake pic
Have I waited long enough yet? I will be so upset if you are cheating on me with Facebook? I would really like an update on what's been happening in your life.
pretty please :)
tap tap tap...is this thing on?
please don't make me go on facebook(shudder) to find out what is going on.
I'm just asking for a little update or even a comment on my blog to let me know you are still around.
dee
Post a Comment