
Bob loves Halloween. It's his favorite holiday--in the real world, Halloween isn't a holiday but in Bob's world it would be! Last year he was the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera. He actually starts planning what he's going to do for Halloween a whole year in advance. We'll be sitting, eating our children's candy after they go to bed and he'll be scheming over what costume to wear for next year!
A couple of weeks ago I asked him why he couldn't apply that same planning and attention to our anniversary that he gives to Halloween. He simply said, "Halloween ONLY comes ONCE a year..."
Yep, it made no sense to me either! Gotta love Hot Bob! Our compromise is that I will start showing more enthusiasm for Halloween when he starts showing enthusiasm for our anniversary...
2 comments:
Um Cheryl...I'm requesting a post please, it's been a while.
I am TOTALLY with STARR, we need a new post! I love Halloween as well, but time to move on, what are you waiting for Christmas? wait, that has come and gone:) before we know it, it will be Valentine's day and I would LOVE an update! Dee
Post a Comment