Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Lost It...

Yesterday we spent the afternoon taking hundreds, yes hundreds, of pictures. After I finished my post last night I called my Mom (who has been requesting more pictures) to let her know I put the new pics on the blog. While I was talking to her, I looked down and noticed that my wedding rings were missing from my finger. I'd mentioned to Bob a few weeks ago that my rings were loose and spinning around my finger but, I didn't do anything about it.

Right now my rings are out on the lawn somewhere. Hopefully we'll be able to find them soon. Bob is bringing home a metal detector from work to check the lawn. Bob and Kelly searched through all the pictures to find ones where I'm still wearing my ring and ones where it's missing. Here's one of the last pictures when you can see my ring...
Then we had this HUGE leaf fight on the lawn...

Then we dog piled Richard and in this picture my ring is missing...Keep your fingers crossed...

No comments: