Yay!! I am glad you found your rings! Your family is beautiful and looking so grown up, seems like forever since I have seen you. I can't believe you have a kid in Grade 3! What was your cleansing diet that you did?
Wow!I'm so glad you found them. That must have been devastating! That is a miracle that you found them. I'll bet you are so relieved! I guess that's what happens when you lose 25 pounds! You look great...but I always thought you looked great and never would have thought you could possibly spare 25 pounds off your body without floating away. So, what's your secret? You have to share your cleansing diet secret! :)
3 comments:
YAY!! Why don't they fit?
Yay!! I am glad you found your rings! Your family is beautiful and looking so grown up, seems like forever since I have seen you. I can't believe you have a kid in Grade 3! What was your cleansing diet that you did?
Wow!I'm so glad you found them. That must have been devastating! That is a miracle that you found them. I'll bet you are so relieved! I guess that's what happens when you lose 25 pounds! You look great...but I always thought you looked great and never would have thought you could possibly spare 25 pounds off your body without floating away.
So, what's your secret? You have to share your cleansing diet secret! :)
Post a Comment