Yes, I know how horrible I've been...and I know it's been over a month since my last post. Here's the update:
Bob was finally offered a full time permanent position with the environmental company that he's been working for (yes, the same on that drove over him). He loves his job. He's been travelling all over Ontario for work so we haven't seen him a lot this past month. Bob's also busy working with the Young Men at church. In his spare time (ha! like he has spare time!) he could be found reading or catching up on Heroes.
Kailyn has started grade 3 and is making friends in her class. She started back at ballet and taking piano lessons. She also started attending Activity Day Girls with the other kids from her church class. She loves to read and just finished the first book in the Spiderwick Chronicles.
Lukas is in Senior Kindergarten, which means that he's at school all day every other day!! He has the same teacher that he had last year and he seems to be doing much better. He is sleeping much better at night and so he's much more relaxed and has less headaches. He has several little friends that he enjoys visiting, Claire and Simon are at the top of his list.
Now me. Well, in June I started a cleansing diet that helped me lose 25 pounds over the summer. My wonderful husband commented that I must have so much energy now that I don't have to carry around a huge sack of potatoes everywhere I go. He was trying to give a compliment and it totally crashed and burned. But, I feel great and I'm so much happier with my appearance. I workout at the gym 2-3 times a week, I've been helping Kelly to paint the kitchen and then all the usual "Mom" stuff...laundry, supper, chauffeuring children to different lessons. Enough about me...Here's a few pictures that we took today! A big thank you to Jayden for coming out and helping us get a "few" pictures!









2 comments:
LOVE the the picture of your feet...of course!! thanks for the update, I was wondering how things were going!
Such cute pictures. The kids are getting so big.
I am jealous,you look great. What did you do to loose the weight? I am constantly tired, so I really should do something to get back into shape.
Post a Comment