- Kelly made us dinner! Hooray! I love dinner but was way too tired to make it.
- Bob Logic - Bob has a gift for saying things spontaneously that are either ridiculous or funny or a combination of both. Today's Bob Logic - Bob to me: "So what's your opinion? I mean, really, it's second to God's because both of you can make my life hell." Me: (uncontrollable laughter!) To clarify, this was not during an argument it was just Bob's way of saying, "Tell me what you want me to do because I'll do whatever you want." So so FUNNY!!
- Late last night Jayden and Jillayne came over to drop off some forms for me. While we were chatting it up, I heard a noise at the front door. I said something like, "BOB GET THE BAT!!" He went to check out the noise and found Regan plastering my door with hearts. They also brought over some cupcakes ;) and a picture from Jessah.
I guess smashing your car has it's perks!
1 comment:
you guys are so funny. Your blog is so cute. Thanks for letting me know about it. I've just barely started mine. My main goal is to have it as a family journaling project. Print it up someday and keep it forever. :)
Post a Comment