Thursday, May 13, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 93

Have I mentioned that it's been a busy week? I was listening to One Republic's song, Marchin' On and some days it really feels like I just moving one foot in front of the other--like I have to keep moving forward but I can't think about how far I need to go...it's all about the next step and getting through the next hour or the next task. Just keep moving...

Lucky me, I was invited to a FREE showing of Iron Man 2 with my friend Aimee. What a great evening with a great friend! We've both been so busy with life that we've haven't had a lot of time to just get together so it was so nice to get out and catch up. Aimee is one of those people that juggles a job (or two), kids, church responsibilities and all the other things that life brings but she's always saying to me, "If you need anything..."

I had such a great night with awesome conversation and CHOCOLATE with an awesome friend!

No comments: