It's been one of THOSE days. I had a challenging day at work, Bob was in the doghouse, I haven't been to the gym in days, Kailyn needed to get to ballet and I was running on empty. I really REALLY just needed to PUNCH something! Naye picked up Lukas after school so I texted her and asked if she could stay later. She is amazing! She didn't mind staying so I came home, quickly changed, dropped Kailyn off at ballet and went straight to the gym. I had no idea what classes were running but I decided it didn't matter and I'd slip into whatever class was open.
I walked in and checked the schedule and headed into...
...INTERVAL BOXING!! What could be more perfect? I needed to punch something and they gave me gloves and a punching bag! It was the BEST class for me tonight!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment