100 days...
100 good things...
I was talking to a friend today and she said that whatever the situation, good or bad, we should ask ourselves, "What did I learn from that". These last 100 days have been challenging at times but I've learned a lot...I'm still learning. I actually considered wrapping this project up but then I crashed my car and the thought crossed my mind that I still have more to learn from this. I've been torn between feeling frustrated that something like this could happen. I mean, haven't we been through enough? But the rest of me feels so incredibly grateful that I was so lucky--nothing serious happened and no one was seriously hurt...that's miraculous considering everything.
But since I feel frustrated first and grateful second, I think I have more to learn. Hopefully, this is enough of a lesson and I'll get it now ;)
8 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah - 100 days! That's a great accomplishment. Hope Lukas is healing okay!
I'm so glad you didn't need a bigger lesson and only the car was damaged! I love reading the phoenix project- don't you dare give it up, it needs at least a year!
Post a Comment