I also use music when I'm trying to de-stressed and need to sing/shout something; this occurs most frequently in the car. I've found it really helpful to listen to music that uplifts me and makes me feel better even when things are challenging; usually the theme is something to do with holding on...or hang in there or don't give up. It probably sounds a little crazy but it makes me feel so much better.
Here's a few of my favorites:
- The Climb (the kids force me to listen to it ;)
- Avril's Keep Holdin' On
- Lifehouse Broken
This project has not eliminated the challenges in my life but it has certainly helped me gain a better perspective...I might be figuratively 'broken' but I'm still here. I'm still trying. I'm still holding on...but I'm also discovering joy in this experience.
1 comment:
I love music too for motivation!
Post a Comment