Another day spent running in circles...work, home, karate, home, church and finally home. On our way home at the end of another busy day, I told Bob that I'd have to stop to gas up my car. I didn't really want to because Lukas had been pretty grouchy and I just wanted to get him home and ready for bed.
As we pulled into the service station, Lukas said, "Can I do it? Can I do it? Can I do it?" He's never pumped gas before and I wasn't really comfortable with Bob providing the adult supervision as my 6 year old tried to fill up my car; but, I relented and the two of them went to work.
Lukas did a great job and didn't spill gas on himself or on the car--miracles happen! He was so proud of himself! He kept saying, "I did it! Did you see me? I did it!!"
Kids are so cute...most of the time!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment