You would think that I would take full advantage of April Fools today but, I was just too busy! First stop was the gym--I find twisted satisfaction in working out to exhaustion and today was no exception. From there I went to work with Kelly. By the time I got home, I was disgusting--covered in grime from work. I got cleaned up and Lukas and I went grocery shopping. He's too big to be riding in the cart but small enough that he can run away. It's always a challenge to keep him entertained so I can get the groceries. He's started helping by pushing the cart...which is great until he starts riding it into other customers.
We raced home to meet KC and I started a dessert for dinner the next day. We scrambled to get everyone packed up and (after dessert was done) we headed down to Windsor.
The best part of my day was during the ride on the way to Windsor. My best friend, Allyson, called and we talked for almost an hour! Thankfully, I had my bluetooth for my phone and could chat. It was nice to be able to talk for that long, uninterrupted. We were able to catch up on the details of our day to day lives and recount recent funny kid stories!! I can't imagine what life would be like without modern technology!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment