Sunday, March 28, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 47

We've been having some computer issues so I'm playing catch up a little. Sunday was a great day. On our way to church it started raining--a lot. I was wearing my beautiful black satin pumps and refused to get them wet. I made a comment to the girls in my car that I'd have to take my shoes off and run barefoot into the building to protect them from the rain. My friend Jillayne said, "Seriously?? That would totally make my day to see you run into the church like that!" My response, of course, was "I'm not doing it for you; I'm doing it for my shoes!" They've been mocking me all week ;)

Here's a picture with me and JayJay from Saturday--I LOVE this girl!! She not only angelic but she's so FUNNY! I am constantly laughing when I'm with her!


1 comment:

Cassandra Hill said...

Beautiful! You both look so happy! What a great picture.

Nice to see you posting again - I was missing your daily updates!