Today I am so grateful for good friends--amazing friends, actually. Bob's been planning for the past few weeks to go to Toronto with the youth of our ward to visit the temple. I wasn't going to go--it's really tough for us to find someone to keep KC and Lukas all day, especially on a Saturday.
I am the luckiest because my wonderful friend, Jenn, not only agreed to watch the kids today so I could go with Bob, but also offered to have them sleepover on Friday so it wouldn't be such a crazy, early morning for them AND said that she would get KC to ballet this morning. When I called her to say I was on my way to pick the kids up, she insisted that the kids were fine and that I should go home and take a nap!
I am so lucky to be surrounded by good friends!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment