The kids were on Spring Break this week and it's been a little tough because I still have to work so I feel more guilty about not being home and getting a sitter for them (even though I have a GREAT sitter). Having them home during the day also messes with my schedule a bit too. Usually I go to the gym on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday mornings to workout and catch a class or two. This morning our sitter came over to watch the kids while I went to the gym but just as I was walking out the door our neighbour called to invite us to a maple sugar farm. I told her I wouldn't be able to go because I was leaving for the gym so she offered to take the kids with her.
I went to the gym and the kids went out for a day trip with all their neighbourhood friends. I was able to meet up with them all after and spent the rest of the day/evening hanging out. It was wonderful to just spend time together and let the kids run around and play. It was a great way to spend a Friday afternoon!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment