Thursday, March 18, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 37

Random funny story...this actually happened the other day but I forgot to post it. I'm having dinner with the kids and we're talking about how their day, you know, just chatting. We starting talking about Jesus and how He loves children and Lukas was really surprised. He thought that Jesus didn't really like kids. As I'm trying to explain it to him, Kailyn interrupts and says, "Seriously Lukas, Jesus loves kids...if He was our babysitter I bet He'd take us BOWLING!" Truly, the most random statement EVER!!

Today I was driving the kids to piano and they're chatting in the back seat. Lukas gets suddenly really excited and says, "Hey guys!! You know what?! One day, I was at school looking at CLOUDS and do you know what they looked like? One of them looked like a FLYING HIPPOPOTAMUS and the other looked like a MUSTACHE!"

Apparently my children are experts in the art of random tidbits of crazy information!! Ha ha! At least it keeps things interesting!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Who knew bowling was highest on Kailyns love scale! I guess planning the next birthday just turned into a no brainer.