Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 14

Hooray! TWO WEEKS! I'm pretty proud of myself; I have more posts in the last 2 weeks than I had in 2009 (yes, that means that blogging in 2009 was...non existent). I'm grateful for a few things today:
  1. Skating with Lukas--I even laced up to hit the ice with him today. I did not fall down which is surprising because I haven't wore skates in 10 years!
  2. Kelly and I went to work for a while; we make money and share great conversation.
  3. Tasha was able to pick up Lukas for me because I was late getting back from work ;)
  4. I spent some time with Mary and her crew making preparations for an activity tomorrow and Mary makes me laugh.
  5. Bob and I got a chance to talk and watch a movie before turning in for the night.

It was a long day but full of good things!

No comments: