We've been really busy over the past couple of months with lots of house guests. First, my Mom came in April then Christa and Zoe in May and Allyson, Jeremy, Alexis, Jaxon and Rylee in June. We've had tons of fun and spent lots of time at Canada's Wonderland and the beach at Grand Bend. Here's some pictures:
Kailyn, me, Zoe, Lukas, Bob and Christa at Wonderland.
Lukas, Kailyn and Zoe at the beach.
Zoe
Zoe again
me, Lukas, Bob and Kailyn at Wonderland
Rylee, Jeremy, Alexis, Jaxon and Allyson at Wonderland
Lukas, Scooby, Rylee, Alexis and Kailyn
Rylee taking nap at the beach
The kids heading into the FREEZING cold lake
Lukas, Jaxon and Jeremy relaxing on Swan Lake
Kailyn and Alexis in the second car and Jaxon and Lukas in the first one...these kids are so funny!
Allyson and I getting ready for the rollercoaster!
Jaxon and Lukas
Allyson and I--obviously, I'm trying to keep her calm during a terrifying ride.
1 comment:
WOW-- look at the pics! YAY!~ I LOVE the one of you and Ally on the ride where you're "keeping her calm". Classic.
And that family shot at the bottom of the blog- is that recent? your hair looks great there! You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment