Saturday, August 09, 2008

Family Fun

This has been a really busy week--starting with a trip to visit my extended family in Drayton Valley. I was coaxed into camping (which I never do) but instead of staying in a tent we were in a huge RV. We had dinner with my aunts and uncle, my grandma, cousins and their kids. Percy and Cindy brought out the quads to give the kids rides--which was so fun.

Here's Percy and Lukas going out for a spin before dinner.
Percy took Christa, Devon and I out again for some puddle stomping for a few hours the next day. There were muscles, I didn't know I had, that hurt so bad the next day. But it was totally worth it and I would go again in a second. We got stuck in the mud more than few times and at one point I got off the quad and sunk down and couldn't get my boot out. We were completely covered in mud--so much fun!
Christa covered in mud! Huge thanks to Sherry, Grandma, Cindy and Percy for planning a great weekend! I haven't had that much fun in a long, long time!

No comments: