Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Perfect Day for Lukas

Lukas had his 5th birthday yesterday! Every year is so exciting because he shares his day with Canada which means there are always fireworks!! Lukas was very specific about what he wanted his birthday to be like:
He wanted a turtle webkinz (which was VERY difficult to find)...
He wanted everyone to go into a room with the lights off and when he walks in, everyone is supposed to say SURPRISE! (but not too loud--'cause if it's too loud it could scare him.)
He wanted rainbow cupcakes with pink icing and blue and green sprinkles.

He wanted all his candles in one cupcake.

He wanted to go and see the fireworks! What a way to end a birthday! 25 minutes of non-stop fireworks! He might not have been exhausted when the day was over but I was!

We don't get much time to recover from this party before Kailyn's birthday in 2 weeks! What we're thinking! We definitely should have spaced them further apart!

Here's Bob goofing around in the pool--I was laughing so hard I had to take 3 pictures because my hands shaking so badly!

No comments: