Lilla, Izsak, Kailyn and Lukas getting a little restless waiting for a ride on the train. This was the best shot I could get of the four of them.
Last year, this was "Baby Izsak" but since we've gone, he's turned 2! He's such a cute little guy and so smart! He was saying his alphabet and reading the letters off the top of his cookie at the park! Brains and looks--this boy has it all!
Grandma and Kailyn sharing a seat on the train ride--this was the only ride Grandma would go on and it took a lot of convincing to get her to go on with us. She definitely made this a fun trip for all of us! Thanks Mom!
Kailyn the "Thrill-seeker". The last time we took the kids to Calaway Park, Kailyn desperately wanted to go on the roller coaster. She was so disappointed that she wasn't tall enough but what added turned injury to insult was that her slightly younger, much taller cousin, Tia was tall enough. So Kailyn watched her ride. This time Kailyn was tall enough and could hardly wait to go on. I tried to talk her out of it--not that I was scared or anything--I was only concerned for her. While I was screaming, 'cause that's what you do on a roller coaster, she was LAUGHING! Here's her glory pictures:
1 comment:
We are glad you are having fun...but Know How much We MISS you!!!! - I guess we will have to keep in touch through your blog! sure love you...remember 'keep laugh'in'!!!! xoxoxo adrienne
Post a Comment