Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Zeke Day!

Kailyn went down to visit with my Dad in Hill Spring so yesterday Lukas, Zoe and I went to meet up with Heather and Baby Zeke! He is so adorable! Zoe absolutely loved him and kept trying to pick him up. We were able to fit a booster seat, forward facing baby seat and a rear facing baby seat in the back of the car. We took the kids out for lunch and chatted for the afternoon.
Heather and Zeke (with his eyes open!)
Zeke looking so tired after having some lunch--it takes so much effort to eat...Zoe covered in stickers that she got with her kid's meal.

After a fun afternoon, I was off to see some old friends from Rockyview Ward. It was great to see Judy, Pia, Theresa, Treena and Sarah (and Matt, of course, who decided to join us for girls night). I had a wonderful time catching up with these great friends. Thanks guys!

No comments: