This post is dedicated to my friend Dee; it is in response to a post she did recently concerning Mother Nature and her need to "seek professional help for your mental instability". This is, of course, in reference to the recent weather in Calgary. For those of you who are unaware, it has been snowing...a lot!
For Dee:
I send you my warmest sympathies at this challenging time. I realize this week has been really tough on you...first the snow and then the Flames painful defeat. Keep your chin up! This won't last forever!
PS--Here's a couple of pics from the garden. Wow, it was so hot out yesterday, I think I may have even over heated a little.


1 comment:
LOL - you are great! thanks for the dedication (even though I detected a smidge of sarcasm with the over heating comment)but as I choose to always look on the bright side of things - flowers bring bees and at least I don't have to worry about that right now!
Post a Comment