This is a picture of a cookie bouquet that we put together for some friends. We used Starr's Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and Allyson's Rolo Cookie recipe. We skewered them and stuck them into a Styrofoam block. I had lots of helpers putting these together: Kailyn, Tia, Lukas and Bob rolled the Rolo cookies and Peggy did the cookie "arrangement". Kelly found all the tissue paper and the basket.
One night, I was curled up on the couch reading and Reece came in--he said he was cold and wrapped himself in a blanket and curled up right in front of the fire. I turned back to my book for only a few minutes and when I turned back, he was sound asleep. What could be cuter? After taking a few pictures (and calling everyone to see how cute he looked) Richard scooped him up and put him in bed.

One night, I was curled up on the couch reading and Reece came in--he said he was cold and wrapped himself in a blanket and curled up right in front of the fire. I turned back to my book for only a few minutes and when I turned back, he was sound asleep. What could be cuter? After taking a few pictures (and calling everyone to see how cute he looked) Richard scooped him up and put him in bed.
1 comment:
Cheryl!
I realy love your latest post and it is very very sweet! I am so glad that family is surrounding you and you have their support and you can give yours to them. Thank you for the cookies, they sure made me drool!!! They look extra delicious!
Love you lots, Kati
Post a Comment