Friday, May 07, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 87

I have a lot to be grateful for. Today is my 11th wedding anniversary...yep, 11 years! It seems like yesterday but at the same time like we've always been together. In these last 11 years we've been through so much--good and bad and we're still here. We're still strong!

How did we celebrate? I spent the weekend at Time Out for Women with my friend, Meagan! I really admire her ability to make me laugh, even in the craziest situations. I have learned a lot from her about how to make the best of all circumstances.

And what about Bob? Bob was hanging out with his very first missionary companion. They haven't seen each other in 14 years! Even though we didn't really see much of each other, it was still a great anniversary.

1 comment:

Cassandra Hill said...

Happy belated Anniversary! We celebrate our 11th tomorrow. In honour of the occasion we are going to Hamilton for a Play On! event.