- Find a word that sounds ridiculous and say it 10 times fast. I like mukluk...just saying it makes me crack up!
- I went to pick up a few things from Walmart while KC was at ballet and I have a friend that works in the McDonald's. When I saw her and told her I was having a bad day and that I needed a diet coke, she gave it to me for FREE. I tried to tell her the diet coke totally made my day but she didn't believe me--but it really did make it a million times better!
We have the book, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day; it's about a little boy who has the worst day ever! Everything that could go wrong does and the moral of the story is that some days are like that--terrible, horrible, no good, very bad--even is Australia!
Tomorrow will be better ;)
3 comments:
that is the best book ever.
it has been read many many times in this house.
loving your phoenix project Cheryl!
D
That's one of Jesse's favourites! Sorry you had on of those days. Hopefully today will be better!
Just so you know, the Batman post cracked me up! Love all the new updates.
Post a Comment