I had an awesome day planned for today. The kids had no school so I took the day off work. I usually go to the gym on Friday mornings so our AMAZING kid-sitter came over bright and early to watch the kids while I was working out. When I came home I wasn't feeling very well so I took a cat nap on the couch while the kids were watching movies. Bob and I had planned to drive to Toronto on Friday night to visit the temple but Bob called early in the afternoon and said he'd heard rumors that the building was closed for cleaning. I called to confirm and yes, it was closed.
We were a little bummed but decided that we'd go to the Detroit temple tomorrow instead. It turned out really great because we spent the night in with the kids doing our favorite Friday night things...movies and popcorn!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment