Saturdays are a day that I really look forward to--it means the work week is over and I can sleep in...except that I get up early and go to the gym and then it's racing around trying to do everything before I have to go back to work. Today was a little different though. We had a youth activity for kids 12-18 and it was being held at a building that was 1 1/2 hours away. We had a spiritual message, games, bbq hamburgers and hot dogs, more games and we rented a pool for the 12-13 kids to go swimming while the older kids had a dance.
The entire evening was great and the kids seemed to have a lot of fun BUT the BEST part was watching the kids play Red Rover. They were so funny! (I tried to upload the video from my phone but it didn't work.) I'll have to keep working on those videos so I can post them too.
But, it was a great night! Many thanks to those that worked so hard to make this activity a success!
8 years ago
1 comment:
You sound like a busy little bee! (Just so you know, I wasn't trying to be a creeper like the guy in gladiator just then)...
Post a Comment