Wow--I'm not sure what was the best part of my day. It could have been shopping at Costco with Kelly; we used to go shopping for groceries together all the time and it was really nice to spend a few minutes sampling and looking for deals! It could have been preparing for our Best of Especially for Youth Conference and finishing up last minute details...I loved seeing all the youth having a great time. It makes me feel like all the work was worth it! We have so many amazing youth in this region and it is a privilege to get to know them. I'm also grateful for a wonderful babysitter who came to stay with Lukas while Bob and I were helping with the conference and for Pilling who stepped in at the last moment to help me ;)
How lucky am I?
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment