I have to admit that I was little concerned about how I'd be feeling today. Last week, after hitting the gym for an INTENSIVE workout, I could barely move the next day...at all. I couldn't raise my arms; it hurt to shift gears in my car or use my mouse at work. It hurt to sit down or stand up (especially since I didn't have full use of my arms). My abs hurt so bad to move in any direction...and then I sneezed and I thought I was going to die! Do you have any idea how much your abs contract when you sneeze?? I had no clue until last week. So, what did I do about it? Went back to the class again this week!
To my pleasant surprise, I was slightly sore but could get myself out of bed and dressed all by myself! Hooray! Yep, I didn't have to fight back tears at all ;)
I was also able to attend another New Beginnings tonight. It's interesting because every unit is a little different but they're all working towards common goals and themes. Plus, I really LOVE these girls!! They are so amazing and talented and FUNNY and cute! It is such a joy to get to know them!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment