Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Phoenix Project: Day 21

This was waiting for me when I got home from work today: My wonderful mother in-law decide that she would celebrate my "unbirthday" and surprised me with this amazing gift. She made me these beautiful aprons. I had to enlist the help of my trusty photographer, Jayden, to capture these fantastic works of art! They are so beautiful that I'm scared to use them for cooking in case they get dirty so Bob said that I could use them to cover up my dirty clothes after I finish dinner! If anyone is interested is getting their own amazing apron, contact Peggy White at peggyscove@shaw.ca!

2 comments:

Cassandra Hill said...

I LOVE them! They are just beautiful. What a sweet and talented friend you have.

Bunnage Bunch said...

Awe mom! And awe you too for showcasing them so beautifully! The aprons are so nice - wow mamma! You go girl! (And Jayden, you are a great photographer!)