I think anyone who has boys has probably stumbled upon something like this:


Of course, it could also be a room full of cars or
lego or trains. It's amazing to see how creative they can be and what they can come up with...this particular scene was not created from the mind of my 6 year old though...this scene was the creative
genius of Bob, my 33 year old husband! Bob is the BEST dad EVER! Bob gets the kids ready for bed every night and as part of that routine he reads to each of the for at least 30 minutes. I usually play the role of the bad guy and come in to break up the fun because it's WAY past the kids bedtime. He is the FUN parent! He's the one that riding the cart through the grocery store and weaving in and around other patrons. He is a caring and devoted dad and today, that's what I'm grateful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment