Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My New Crush...

So, in the interests of trying to be a better, more honest blogger, I have a confession. I have a new crush. Actually, it's not really new. I fell in love the first time I laid eyes on "it".

It was during a high school fashion show that I attended (to support one of my Laurels). I've been obsessed ever since. I know you're thinking, "High school? Aren't you a little old?" But to you I say that love has no age. I know I am way out of my league but I can't help it! I've even found myself wandering the malls hoping just to see "it" again. I just look though--I know if I get too close, there'll be no turning back. I KNOW that we are "sole" mates--we were meant to be!

I don't know how I would explain it to Bob. He doesn't understand these things. Women have needs!


I know we might never be together but I'm not ready to give up hope yet. Roberto Vianni, my heart is yours!!

3 comments:

Canamerican said...

I LOVE those shoes too! However, I LOOVE the Red ones even more! I am so glad you are a shoe girl too!

xoxo
Aimee

Starr Mercer said...

Can I borrow them...love that pair!

Debbi said...

mmmm, cute!!!