
Nine years feels like a lifetime some days and other days it feels like it's flown by so quickly. We celebrated our anniversary last week and Bob took me out for a great dinner at Elephant & Castle and then to the movies to see What Happens in Vegas. He also surprised me with a new camera!!! Now I have no excuses for being such a bad blogger. He also gave me a new book, The Host by Stephanie Meyer (author of the Twilight Series--which I've read and really enjoyed).
I am really lucky to have Bob in my life. I appreciate the many little things he does to make me happy. I love that he:
- puts the kids to bed and he takes time to read with them every night.
- warms up my side of the bed
- can fold laundry
- encourages me to do my best
- makes me laugh
- is patient
- takes extra effort to protect his face from injury and scarring ;)
- loves my family
- loves to learn
- does whatever he can to make me happy
- is loyal
- makes the best french toast ever!
Happy Anniversary, Bob!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You're almost into the double digits. Man, when did we get so old?
I love your Bob list. :D
I can't believe you have been married 9 years-where did the time go?! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were in YW together?
Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! Time flies by when you're having fun!
sounds like he's lucky to have you too! Best wishes for the best happiness and many more 9th anniversaries to come! ;)
Post a Comment