Finally!! Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts, and good karma...
Bob got a job today!! It is working for an environmental company that is expanding into London. The unfortunate part is that this is the winter season and there are only part time hours available. But, this company is willing to train him and teach him EVERYTHING he needs to know to become an environmental consultant; when the spring season starts, they are going to give him a pay raise and a full time position!
Here’s the website for the company: http://www.aaenvironmental.ca/
Thank you so much for all your love and support. We will keep sending updates as we get them!! Keep checking the blog for more updates as well: http://www.cbcondron.blogspot.com/
All our love...
Cheryl, Bob, Kailyn and Lukas
8 years ago
3 comments:
We are so happy for you guys! Great news! Keep the updates a comin'.
That's wonderful! You must be so excited! Sounds like a great fit for Bob.
That is such great news! I am VERY happy for you guys! I am proud of you for staying so strong and having the continual faith that something good would happen...I knew it would, I really believe in the "good things happen to good people" cliche! Take care and keep us posted! Miss you lots...and ps: my toes look like crap and miss you too!
Post a Comment