Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Narcissistic Wall of US!

We have a very SMALL living room. That being said, we also come from very LARGE families. We were trying to decide where to hang our all our family pictures...and since we couldn't decide who's family to put in the other room, we put them all up together. It could be a little overwhelming when you come in our front door but, this is our family and we love them!
We put my family the right and Bob's on the left. We put our parents on the top, then all the kids, a mixed group of pictures and a whole family picture. Again, I know it's a little overwhelming but I think it looks good! Unfortunately, because of the placement of our window, I couldn't get a clear picture.

1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

What an awesome 'family wall'...I'll be lucky if I get photos up in our new house in the next 10 years. Way to go...are the frames from IKEA?