Sunday, September 09, 2007

School's Back!

I've been hearing complaints that my blog hasn't been updated in a while--it's been about 6 weeks and due to a crappy Internet connection, I've been unable to do any updates. My deepest apologies for my negligence.

September has been exciting so far. Kailyn has been accepted into a french immersion school and has made lots of new friends already. She's getting right back into the swing of things and has also mastered riding the bus again! Lukas started Jr. Kindergarten. He's attending school every morning from 9:00-11:30--which isn't the greatest but I think it's probably the best for him. He went with me to meet his new teacher and check out the classroom. Every day he comes running out of the class and says he's had so much fun. Then when I ask if he wants to go back tomorrow, he says no.

Bob is now working a little closer to home which is great for all of us! We actually get to see him now! We also have our nephew, Ben, staying with us until his family moves out here in January. I am so happy to have him here. (Not just because I'll have a live-in babysitter...) Kailyn and Lukas have really enjoyed having him here so far and follow him around.

We're looking forward to Christa and Zoe coming out here for a visit at the end of September; then my parents will be coming for Thanksgiving! We love to have family come and visit. Hopefully, we'll be able to get a camera soon and post some new pictures. Don't give up on me! I'll try to post again soon!

1 comment:

Dee- said...

OMG...i thought you had fallen off the face of the earth or...got lost driving around! LOL! I checked your blog faithfully and so glad I have finally been awarded for my efforts! Great to hear things are going well! Fun Mondays just haven't been the same since you left!