Here's the update...I'm sure you're all anxious to hear...
Bob is booked to fly back to Calgary on June 26th. All four of us will be flying out to London on July 3rd. We're planning a shin-dig for all our friends and family on June 30th to come and visit and hangout for the evening. We're still looking for a house but things are looking good and we should have something very soon.
I'm excited to be with Bob again. It's been really, really, REALLY hard to be apart. The kids miss him so much. While we're happy to have our family together again, it also means saying goodbye to many wonderful friends and close family. My heart aches just thinking about having to say my final goodbyes. There are many people here that I'll miss very much. It's going to be challenging but I feel like this will be a wonderful thing for us.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment