Today has been a hard day. Bob packed his things and loaded the car and left for Zurich (Ontario). I made sure he had snacks and books on tape and directions and everything else I could think of that he could possibly need. It's going to be a very challenging experience for our family. Lukas insisted that Bob couldn't go because there are two girls and there has to be two boys. Kailyn is sad to be temporarily losing a playmate and storyteller. Me? Bob is what holds me together. I am a better person because of him. The difficult thing about this is that we know this is the right decision but right decisions are rarely ever easy decisions. We feel that this is the best thing for our family even though it's going to be hard for a while.
Thank you to all our family and friends who have been unconditionally supportive...it's been wonderful to have family here to send us off and family in Ontario welcoming us with open arms.
Keep posted for Bob's travel log...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment