
This is my photo for the year of color. I actually had a picture for last week's "Yellow" too but it was too awful to publish...This one is a little better. This week's color is "Indigo" and for my picture I chose a Oriental Tea Set I have. I love this tea set--I think it's beautiful with it's striking color and design.
If you'd like to see some fantastic photos, go to Dee-Ann's site. She's my inspiration for this project. You can also participate in this "Year of Color" through her site.
3 comments:
I love that tea set too!!
I think you ROCKED IT!! The picture is good and the tea set is beautiful - this challenge is not just about learning to take better pictures - it is also for you to see the colour in your world and appreciate all the wonderful colour around us!
Post a Comment