Kailyn has grown so much in the last few months. She has out grown so many of her clothes. She seems much older than 6 when you talk to her--she is a very thoughtful and kind little girl. There is a little girl in Kailyn's class that the other kids tease and make fun of--Kailyn has taken in upon herself to make this little girl feel special and be her friend.
Tia and Kailyn are the best of friends. Kailyn is 4 months older than Tia--the two of them have had lots of fun growning up together. Kailyn totally adores Tia and loves to talk to her on the phone. When I ask Kailyn what she wants to do, her answer is always, "Can we go see Tia?" I love that Kailyn's best friend is her cousin.
This is a pretty accurate portrait of the two of them having fun...
1 comment:
wow I love families! Your kids are soooo cute and so big. I haven't checked your blog for awhile and when I scrolled down to see the BIG family picture with everybody I almost cried...so nice. I sure do miss the condron clan. much love, chandra.
Post a Comment